At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal tech space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We are looking for a motivated and analytical Marketing student who is eager to contribute to the B2B marketing efforts of a fast paced startup company. You’ll have great mentorship and the support of a small, close-knit team who are experienced across a variety of marketing channels.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns across key channels (Organic Search, Paid Search, Email, Social) and gain exposure to marketing strategies such as Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search, and Display Advertising
- Assist with maintaining Wordpress instance and content across various post-types
- Assist with maintenance of Salesforce CRM data
- Assist with analyzing marketing channel performance
- Collaborate with members of the marketing and sales team
- Gain exposure to to industry best practices, and the latest marketing analytics platforms
- Maintain a high level of quality across projects and schedules
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team when needed
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate Marketing or related program
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to embrace learning new skills, from marketing practices to business initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to receive and apply feedback
- Outstanding multitasking skills
It’s a bonus if you have:
- An interest in B2B / tech marketing
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Wordpress, Salesforce, HTML & CSS
Back to top