Legal Nurse Consultant
- New York, NY
At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our medical research team is a tight knit group of doctors and nurses that are passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced, team based environment. We’re looking to add a Legal Nurse Consultant to our growing medical research team.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Legal Nurse Consultant acts as an expert clinical and educational resource to clients by providing real-time advice on their cases but mainly intaking the details of their complex medical cases.
What you'll do:
- Conduct real-time intakes on cases so our team can find the best experts
- Perform real-time chart reviews with a focus on standard of care and physician documentation for the purpose of chronologies
- Assist Analysts on our multidisciplinary team with reviewing expert answers to cases and bios for quality and fit for medical malpractice and personal injury cases
- Assist our in house MDs with primary research, including literature searches and previous case settlements using LexisNexis Medical Navigator
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Computer proficient
- Good problem solver
- RN or NP
- 1-2 years at a law firm or experience doing Legal Nurse Consulting
Back to top