Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst
At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
About the Position:
We’re looking for a professional and driven Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to join our Milwaukee team. This role reports directly to the Director of Finance and will work closely with the other members of the operations team. The FP&A Analyst will provide deep analysis in a data driven environment to maximize performance. The role offers the opportunity to obtain a ‘big picture’ view of the company’s performance while at the same time improving processes to drive forecasting/budgeting efficiency and accuracy.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support annual budgeting process
- Prepare quarterly forecasting and analysis
- Prepare comprehensive financial models with an integrated set of financial statement, assumptions and metrics
- Monthly KPI file
- Perform sensitivity analyses to assess reasonable range of outcomes
- Assist in special projects needed by management
- Develop thoughtful and easy-to-follow presentation to effectively communicate ideas to key stakeholders
- Ad Hoc Projects
- 2-5 years’ relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Accounting or other applicable area of study
- Advanced MS Office skills required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills and client service attitude
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Back to top