Director, Mid-Market Sales
- Flexible / Remote
At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our sales team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of sales development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
Expert Institute is looking for a powerhouse sales professional (pure production role) with a winning mindset and a hunger to win in everything they do. You’ll be responsible for driving explosive sales growth in a given territory (with 100’s of law firms that have never spoken to us before) ensuring our brand reputation continues as a premium service provider. This is a tremendous growth opportunity with uncapped commissions for the right, motivated Sales Director of Mid-Market Accounts!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our sales directors:
- Have complete ownership of their territory
- Are hunters with strong experience in lead generation, relationship development, and closing
- Focus on selling one-off expert engagement transactional deals, 6-month trials, and then converting those trials into 1-3 year term agreements
- Leverage a range of sales support resources to ensure selling success (e.g. sales operations, SDR support, and marketing campaigns as well as benefiting from a highly-refined inbound lead generation process)
- Deliver against your territory quota by building a strong sales pipeline
- Be a leader in outbound activity efforts using cold-calling, email marketing, social channels, networking, and conferences
- Quickly connect and follow-up with inbound leads generated by our marketing team
- Partner with marketing, sales development, customer success, and research to ensure a seamless sales and customer experience
- B.A./B.S. degree
- 3-7+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Polished business presence with a high level of emotional maturity
- Experience selling in a territory both remotely (over the phone) and via face-to-face meetings
- Exceptional communication skills; professionally persistent; and strong skill set in cold-calling and overcoming objections
- Ability/willingness to work in a fast-paced, transactional and consultative sales environment
- Working knowledge of office-based applications, google products, and Salesforce.com
- Travel required
Back to top