Customer Success Manager
- Milwaukee, WI
At Expert Institute, we are pioneers and disruptors in the legal space. Simply put, we pair attorneys with the perfect expert witnesses to win high-stakes cases and be the hero for the people, families, and businesses they serve.
In our history, we have had a helping hand in billions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. We have helped all kinds of litigators work on all types of cases including many national headline cases involving well-known brands like Google, Uber, Microsoft, Facebook, the NFL, the MLB and many others.
We have an entrepreneurial mindset the same as our clients which means our business model is calculated, fast-paced, and highly efficient. Our marketing engine is second to none and generates 100s of new inbound leads weekly. Once an attorney on any case speaks with us, we immediately help them consult with industry specialists and key opinion leaders to educate and inform them while navigating through any theory of liability, causation, and damages.
Our customer success team is a tight knit group of passionate people who thrive off a fast-paced environment where things and time to promotion can move quicker than the average company. Our executive leadership is highly supportive of development and training. And if you’re a high performer, you’ll get to enjoy our all-expense paid annual Leaders Club trip to the Caribbean during the cold winter months.
If an explosive growth company is what you’re looking for, the Expert Institute should be your next play.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Manage and grow a book of high value subscription accounts
- Build strong relationships and rapport with our existing attorney clients through phone calls, emails and onsite visits, serving as their primary point of contact
- Oversee client communications, track account health and work closely with Sales to prepare accounts for renewal
- Present proposals and discuss pricing with renewing accounts
- Strategically increase usage of our service within each firm and maximize retention rates
- Work closely with our Medical and Research teams to deliver exceptional client experience
- Bring passion, high energy, and a strategic mindset to help us provide superior service
- Stay up to date on the latest and most relevant legal industry news and updates
- Support other members of the CSM and Sales team with tasks and projects as needed
- 2-6 years of relevant sales, client relationship, or client engagement experience
- Experience at a SaaS company preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of legal industry is a plus but not required
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team setting in a fast paced startup environment
- A positive and professional disposition
- Continuous interest in learning and growth
- Some travel required
Back to top