Mobile Full Stack Engineer
- New York, NY
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept:
Join our passionate team of top-notch engineers to solve a real-world problem, and help people spend less time managing expenses and more time pursuing their real goals. As we revolutionize the way people manage their expenses, being part of the Expensify team means building the easiest, fastest, and most efficient platform to automate everything expense-related.
Even though we work hard at Expensify, we make sure our employees are happy. Our most talked about perk is our Offshore where we spend a month abroad working from a remote location as a team. This year we're going to Spain, do you want to join?
About the Mobile Platform
As a Mobile Full Stack Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the team for large feature development and implementation.
- Independently develop smaller features and adjustments.
- Squashing bugs: big, small, and hairy!
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who:
- Works great on a small, collaborative team.
- Can design new features and tackle the annoying bugs.
- Writes clean, concise, and commented code.
- Can collaborate with other engineering teams to create new features and fix existing issues.
- Is comfortable with every part of the software development lifecycle.
- Can get shit done!
- Full-time, salaried position
- 401k with employer match
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision contributions
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from home when you need to
- Relocation available
Like what you see? Applying is easy, but it takes time. See, while we know you're awesome, it's actually really hard and time consuming to find you in the midst of literally hundreds of other applications we get from everyone else. So this is where we're going to ask our first favor: can you make it really easy and obvious how great you are, so we don't accidentally overlook you? There are many ways to do that, but the easiest way to help us out is by answering the following questions:
- What's the URL of your website? If you don't have one, why not?
- List any published apps that you have.
- What's your coding history? When did you start, and what have you done between then and now?
- What do you want to do with the rest of your life, and how is Expensify a step toward your long-term goals?
- How did you hear about us? A job posting? Chalk on a sidewalk? From a friend? Let us know where you saw this opening.
Otherwise, feel free to fill out our form below.
Back to top