Work Process Clerk
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Primary Purpose of Position
Work Process Clerk Provide clerical support for Construction &Maintenance Est, including entering and verifying payroll and productivity data,record keeping, inputting data into and running reports from various mainframeand PC systems, scheduling meetings, preparing correspondence, operatinggeneral office equipment, providing crew and emergency response support,assembling job packages and performing job close out and other clerical duties.
Note: Position may be required to work extended hours, including 24x7 coverageduring storms or other energy delivery emergencies.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities:
1. Accountable for providing clerical support consisting of payroll, recordkeeping, data input to various mainframe and PC applications, Passport LERentry
2.Scheduling meetings, preparation and typing of correspondence
3.Maintaining computerized & non-computerized filing systems, and operatinggeneral office equipment,
4.Work request / work order processing including assembling job packages,scheduling support activities and job close-out functions.
5.Processing damage cases.
6. Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing workloads and priorities withthe ability to work effectively in a team environment and provide Field Teamswith support.
7. Other responsibilities include providing support for the Emergency ResponseOrganization in the event of storms or other emergencies and for the financialprocess by performing data entry and reporting.
1. High School Diploma with a minimum of 5 years of clerical experience.
2. Demonstrated typing ability.
3. Experience with PC applications including: Microsoft Excel, Outlook andWord.
4. Ability to set up and maintain computerized and non-computerized trackingand filing systems.
5. Demonstrated organizational skills including the ability to perform multipletasks and accept varied responsibilities.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability toeffectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
7. Excellent attendance record.
8. Valid drivers license and use of a properly insured personal vehicle forbusiness purposes. 9. Ability to meet On-Call Emergency Responserequirements.
1. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Access and PowerPoint, OMS, CIMS.
2. Demonstrated proficiency withConcur and AS8.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees orapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age,color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation,gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classificationprotected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top