At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
To provide hands on support in the maintenance, repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment. To maintain or repair all electric/electronic components associated with Direct Digital Controls
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Capable of formulating solutions that would necessitate the repair or a temporary Fix in the operation of mechanical or DDC systems.
• Must have demonstrated the ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain building automation equipment. i.e. DDC systems, temperature sensors, electric/electronic valve actuators, variable speed drives and associated electronic devices
• Individual shall be expected to know the primary components and functions of a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system
• Individual must be willing to adapt to changes in the operation and maintenance associated with HVAC equipment. (Controls sequence of operation)
• Must be willing to work after hours in response to company emergency service calls as needed.
• Work in accordance with Government and Company safety rules, regulations, and policies
• Must be capable in communicating effectively with Managers, Supervisors, Clients, and Team Members in a professional manner
• Must be capable of working independently, managing time effectively maintaining a higher productivity rate
• Work in support of sales, engineering, operations/maintenance, and measurement/verification group environments to assist in meeting project goals.
• Must have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple task assignments. Task that a completed in a professional and timely manner.
• High school diploma required
• Technical School, Electronic, HVAC or other related service industry. 3-5 years work experience in a related service industry.
• Manufacture training on any specific Direct Digital Control System. Preferably Honeywell, Johnson, Trane or Siemens
• Capable of reading a blueprint or schematic diagram
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Capable of lifting 50 pounds
• Must possess valid driver's license
• Must be willing to work anywhere within the Washington, Virginia, Baltimore metropolitan areas.