BGE HOME - Apprentice Plumber
- Baltimore, MD
Join BGE HOME to be a part of the team that offers a wide range of energy-related products and services that address the comfort and energy management needs of residential and small commercial customers in Maryland.
BGE HOME, a Constellation Company, specializes in the sale and service of heating, air conditioning, water heating, plumbing, and electrical systems along with appliance repair, replacement windows, doors, siding and attic insulation.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent.
Our employees "live"; the BGE HOME Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
We are a company that cares about the environment, supports local communities and embraces the diversity of our employees.
Every business line offers opportunity for employee development.
We have some of the best training programs in the area.
Here at BGE HOME, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At BGE HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs.
Qualifications - External
• Ability to learn the installation applications of residential plumbing equipment and products.
• Ability to learn the installation applications of residential plumbing applications.
• Assist experienced plumbing technicians with daily work related skills in residential plumbing applications
• Performs necessary clerical duties with job.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
• Perform independently entry level work skills in residential boiler replacement applications
• Perform independently entry level work skills in residential plumbing applications
• Perform independently entry level work skills in residential flue venting applications
• Assists in other advanced applications of residential home comfort products
• Performs clerical duties necessary to complete job work orders
• Performs various specific job duties as assigned by the assigned lead technicians
Desired experience in residential plumbing installations or service for residential applications.
• Desired knowledge of PVC, copper, and gas piping installations
• 1 year field experience or equivalent.
• Plumbing Apprentice License.
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing along with customer service skills
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
• Must have valid drivers' license and ability to meet Company driving standards.
• Must have basic hand tools to properly perform job requirements.
• Overtime may be required.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Back to top