BGE HOME - Apprentice HVAC Installation Tech
- Baltimore, MD
Ability to learn the installation applications of residential HVAC equipment and products.
Assist experienced Installers with daily work related skills in residential HVAC applications
Performs necessary clerical duties with job.
Work with minimal supervision on minor tasks
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
- Perform independently entry level work skills in residential HVAC replacement applications
- Perform independently entry level work skills in residential HVAC applications
- Perform independently entry level work skills in residential flue venting applications
- Assists in other advanced applications of residential home comfort products
- Performs clerical duties necessary to complete job work orders
- Works independently or under direct supervision and selects from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Performs various specific job duties as assigned by the assigned lead technicians
- Desired knowledge of PVC, duct work, copper, and gas piping installations
- Desired experience in residential HVAC installations for residential applications.
Must have the ability to read and comprehend blue prints / specifications and Installation manuals
- One (1) to four (4) years work experience in HVAC, installation work, or satisfactory completion of accredited trade or vocation training program in association with work experience.
- Owns or is applying for CFC certification Type I and Ii, Maryland State HVAC Apprentice License and Gas Fitters Card.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing along with customer service skills
Other (Including physical requirements, working conditions, etc.):
- Must have valid drivers¿ license and ability to meet Company driving standards.
- Must have basic hand tools to properly perform job requirements
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Back to top