Analytics and Reporting Manager (Apollo ERP Modernization)
- Chicago, IL
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, withone of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer basesin the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for thehighest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energydelivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance,thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverseand inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need todesign, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated tomotivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary,incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinkingFortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shineand create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career atExelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Over the next 2 ½ years, the Apollo program is replacing itsfinancial systems with an enterprise wide implementation of Oracle EBS for corefinancials and payables (hosted in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure), Oracle CloudEPM for planning & budgeting, and Oracle Analytics Cloud for dataanalytics. Also included in the Apolloumbrella is a Treasury system replacement and consolidation/upgrade of thePowerPlan Fixed Assets, Tax and Leases application. This program will also implement Exelon'sIntegration competency standard for interfacing with boundary systems.
The Analytics and Reporting Manager will primarily lead the developmentof the Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) platform, and development of reports in OracleeBusiness Suite (EBS) and Oracle EPM Cloud (Enterprise PerformanceManagement). This role will work with multipleIT and business partners to ensure reports and analytical reports are createdfrom the right technology system, based on industries' best practices and usedcases.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Leadsthe delivery of analytics data models, architecture, and related, analytic-toolspecific reporting development
- Managestheir assigned team, measures progress, and reports team status/progress
- Collaborateswith business process and application team members
- Coordinateswith the Analytics and ERP solution architects to align with appropriatetechnology standards
- Providesor gathers expertise related to current state analytics and reporting
- Providesbroad knowledge of Exelon data and reporting architecture, landscape, andstandards
- Coordinatesand conducts quality reviews of team deliverables and work products inaccordance with program / Exelon standards
- Reviews,contributes to, and approves analytics development schedule and workplan inpartnership with business process and application team members
- Runsthe day to day operations of the Analytics track
- ManagesChange Requests
- Escalatesand resolves issues with IT Program leadership
- Driveprocess improvement and lead adoption of standard Management Model processesand procedures, which deliver sustainable top quartile cost and performancelevels.
- Evaluateperformance and provide coaching for IT personnel. Promote diversity and foster teamwork,collaboration, and a learning organization. Provide input on development and retention processes for IT employees.
- Manageproject financials, complying with forecasting deadlines and leading practices.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline (e. g. Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering).
- Typically 8-10 years of experience in leading and managing multiple solutions teams at the manager level.
- Experience with business unit functions and applications for reporting and analytics.
- Experience and knowledge of ERP implementations and the system development lifecycle, with both Waterfall and Agile experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of change management techniques associated with new technology implementation.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and customer engagement skills and experience leading teams and people through change.
- Excellent consultative skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation. Advanced interpersonal skills, communications skills, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present and discuss complex technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding and approval
- Familiarity with Finance / Supply P2P / Work Planning & Tracking, business unit processes
- Graduate degree in Information Systems or related discipline or MBA
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience with the implementation of Oracle Cloud products (EBS, EPM, OAC) and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure - or similar products/platforms
- Total Staff Managed: Dependent on exact position.
- Budget Managed: Dependent on exact position.
- Position has a high impact on company performance and can adversely or positively impact earnings per share by a combination of the performance of the products and the cost of their delivery.
- Participate in the overall leadership of Information Technology organization.
- Typically reports to Senior Manager or Director
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Back to top