Systems Analyst III - Contract
- Redwood City, CA
Summary of Major Responsibilities
This person will be a member of a high impact IT organization who are aligned with corporate initiatives and provide technology innovation for our life changing mission. Our IT organization comprises top quality people focused on addressing key business challenges through providing information and data-oriented technology solutions. You will be working in the Enterprise Business Applications team supporting the needs of our commercial, finance and lab teams. The successful candidate will be an energetic Systems Analyst who will participate in systems design and implementation and support for building processes and requirements, configuration, testing, documentation, and user support for our MS Dynamics CRM applications. You will play pivotal role in enhancing our Sales effectiveness tools and applications to support Exact commercial teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create technical requirements and design documentation to help drive development and test work as required in software development lifecycle and compliance processes.
- Elicit requirements from business analysts and convey them clearly to MS Dynamics application teams.
- Work with developers to understand the designs and validate that the software solution will satisfy the business needs.
- Conduct functional testing as needed for the implemented applications and provide the initial support of these applications when moved to production.
- Create and deliver documentation as necessary to ensure proper use of changed and newly implemented processes.
- Ability to make software configuration changes to support business processes.
- Create and use SQL queries to analyze large data sets to gain an understanding of the data, discover data anomalies, and discover ways to leverage data in support of the organization.
- Collaborate with the Applications teams to identify and manage interdependencies between various application implementation and operations activities from a data perspective.
- Work within the framework of Project Management and Agile (Scrum) standards to deliver business needs quickly and establish a delivery cadence.
- Work with the Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure requirements are enough to enable technical design, development and testing.
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task in high pressure situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient multitasker, and a good judge of where to focus time and effort.
- Lead analysis sessions with users to capture and define data requirements clearly, completely, and correctly.
- Complete technical documentation (test scripts, use cases, design documentation, training materials) tasks.
- Self-starter, willing to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Use of computer, and or telephone for long periods of time may be necessary.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary.
- Ability and means to travel between (either Madison or Redwood City) locations.
- Ability to travel 5% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or high school degree/general education diploma and 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience working with a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 to include
- Experience with Sales, Marketing, and Order processes.
- Experience working in an iterative software development environment using methodologies such as scrum or agile.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top