Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The HR Business Application Analyst will support our HR Systems primarily including, but not limited to, Workday (Human Capital Management). A key responsibility of this role is to develop and continuously improve HR system processes to increase user adoption, ensure compliance with policy and regulations, and improve business performance.
This role will work closely with the Human Resources and Payroll teams to continually enhance and support HCM systems and processes. General working knowledge of all HR disciplines (Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Learning, Talent, and HR Self-Service) is critical to success in this role.
As part of the HR team, this role will collaborate regularly with team colleagues, HR stakeholders, and other business partners to ensure that business processes are optimized to align with the technology and provide an excellent user experience with the systems supported.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the day-to-day operation of the HR systems (primarily Workday). This includes, but is not limited to business process configuration/improvement, data entry, report creation & reporting, data analysis, user help and communications.
- Work with key stakeholders (employees, managers, HR business partners, payroll, benefits resources, etc.) to identify and refine business requirements for the HR systems supported (primarily Workday).
- Assist with implementation and upgrades for Workday including the change management process, training and communication plans.
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of new Workday functionality as business needs justify the enhancements.
- Assist with the process to design, deliver and support Workday integrations (with support from IT (internal or external) resources as necessary).
- Create test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities of HR systems upon upgrade or launch of new features.
- Execute data conversion and data validation activities, resolve issues and defects reported and monitor health, usage and overall compliance of HR systems.
- Create reports that support metrics needed for the business and provide analysis as necessary.
- Work with internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist in development and training of internal customers on internal processes.
- Create andmaintain documentation for training.
- Ability to work in an office setting, operate telephony devices, and a computer.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in business or technology-related field.
- 3+ years of Workday experience required.
- HRIS application administration experience, specifically with Workday HCM.
- Demonstrated experience working with or supporting core human resource business processes (performance management, employee on- or off-boarding, compensation planning, promotions, rehires, etc.).
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills with demonstrated experience effectively reporting data in an understandable way for a variety of audiences ranging from technical to senior leadership.
- Strong documentation, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete goals independently.
- Demonstrates a customer-service oriented approach to problem solving and gathering feedback to determine continuous improvements.
- Experience with Workday HCM, Business Process Framework and Reporting required.
- Experience with one or more Workday modules (Benefits, Compensation, Time Off & Absence or Security) is preferred.
- Strong HR and business acumen.
- Experience with capturing requirements and documenting business processes.
- Experience managing enterprise application implementation projects.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (including SOX, HIPAA).
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top