Senior Health Information Technology Strategic Account Manager - Northeast
- Boston, MA
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Senior Health Information Technology (HIT) Strategic Account Manager plays a leadership role in supporting and promoting health information technology initiatives to assist Organized Customers in improving CRC screening. In partnership with the account managers (SAM/NAMs), the leads will work with C/D Suite leaders to identify opportunities for optimizing the many HIT technologies (e.g., E.H.R., P.H.M., add-on Solutions) which are currently being used by health system customers in-market.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a technical expert to the SAM/NAM team and HQ to help them understand application of appropriate Health IT strategies and use of Health IT resources.
- Align EXAS HIT capabilities with customer EHR capabilities to appropriately and compliantly advance CRC screening rates.
- Exhibit deep and actionable insights about customers and local market dynamics.
- Assist marketing in developing/proposing new resources/tools for use in-market.
- Identify and develop HIT market shaping opportunities between EXAS and relevant HIT vendors, influencers, policy makers, customers or multiple stakeholders within key market ecosystems.
- Assist marketing in monitoring external technical and business environment for innovative needs and resources.
- Provide educational support to the broader EXAS account team regarding HIT existing capabilities and emerging trends/implications.
- Establish relationships with high priority decision makers, Key Opinion Leaders, C-Suite, in health information technology to facilitate access to Cologuard and influence/change to CRC screening protocols.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional team to uncover opportunities, and/or uncover underlying or unexpressed clinical/customer technology needs.
- Deliver regular business reviews with the Account Team and HIT leadership.
- Create business plans including, but not limited to opportunity development, strategic account targeting and planning and developing competitive strategies to successfully meet sales goals.
- Ensures key stakeholders; marketing, lab, medical affairs, market access, and operations, are fully briefed and aligned on relevant business opportunities.
- Align Exact Sciences HIT capabilities with customer E.H.R. capabilities.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to travel 50% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, healthcare or related field.
- 10+ years of experience working in health information technology, marketing, or commercial field.
- Basic computer skills to include Internet navigation, Email usage, and word processing.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Strong IT acumen & knowledge of HIT platforms and applications.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of how HIT is currently leveraged in US market and within health systems.
- Demonstrated success in establishing, developing and maintaining relationships; influencing others.
This position is field based.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top