Quality Systems Intern
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Quality Systems Intern will assist the Quality Systems Team with management of the EQMS, records management program and other support functions as assigned. This position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for an undergraduate to obtain hands-on experience in Quality Management Systems while contributing to the daily interactions of use of the QMS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with administration of the Records Management program, including the following:
- Scan completed records to create a PDF image, verify, and input to EQMS, electronic records software program for storage and retrieval.
- File paper records onsite or assist with off-site archival.
- Assist with general word processing for various procedures and other document types as needed.
- Assist with filing and archiving activities.
- Assist with generating reports and metrics of relevant QMS areas.
- Assist with organizing documentation in preparation of compliance activities.
- Assist with other support duties as assigned.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be highly organized and able to produce high quality work as a part of a team.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a deadline controlled environment.
- Must have excellent writing, verbal communication, interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Enrollment towards Bachelor’s Degree in the Life Sciences in junior or senior standing.
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for an extended period of time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top