Provider Support Team Lead
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Provider Support Lead manages the day to day workflow of the Team. This position supports the Exact Sciences Sales Teams, Providers and internal customers throughout the organization, providing World Class Service. This position works cross functionally with sales leadership and Exact Sciences Laboratories leadership within the Customer Care Center. This position is also responsible for managing specialty client servicing and overall performance of established goals for the team. The Provider Support Lead will follow all laboratory and customer care center procedures and policies and maintain accurate data reporting practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports to work on time and follows attendance guidelines and schedule adherence practices
- Primary Provider Call Support and daily workflow
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner
- Manage day to day workflow and escalates issues as necessary
- Maintains professional cross functional relationship with Sales teams to ensure shared information
- Answers incoming phone calls
- Places outbound calls as necessary
- Responds to voicemail and email inquiries
- Maintains professional relationships and functions with the highest level of customer service
- Investigates and resolves issues or problems for the sales field, providers or other internal customers
- Works as a team to identify process improvements and document new procedures for growth
- Cross functionally works to triage issues for appropriate resolution
- Supports Alternate Channels as business needs arise
- Manages and resolves customer complaints, identifies and escalates high priority issues to management
- Ensures compliance with all company quality procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Ability to perform all essential responsibilities of the CSA position and perform them as directed.
- Other projects as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Four or more years of customer service experience in the healthcare industry or 1-2 years of account management, sales or sales support experience in healthcare or Exact Sciences or Cologuard product knowledge and experience with several of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role.
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales or customer service environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated leadership in a formal or informal capacity serving on a project or in a team capacity.
Specific skill requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to type 35/wpm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff through both verbal and written communications with attention to grammar and spelling.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales or customer service environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Knowledge of contact center telephony and technology.
- Possess a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with peers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and focus on quality output.
- Professionalism: conducts themselves in a professional manner in all interactions with members of the Exact Sciences Clinical Laboratory team, clients and associates.
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously.
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
- Ability to lift and move 20-40 pounds on an occasional basis (up to 25% of time).
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach on a regular basis (standing ~50% of time; sitting ~50% of time).
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
As a research scientist on the Product Development Team, Brenda’s core responsibilities revolve around new pipeline projects and process improvements to Exact Sciences’ Cologuard tests.
Back to top