Provider Support Specialist
Summary of Major Responsibilities
This position supports the Exact Sciences Sales Teams, Providers and internal customers throughout the organization. This position works cross functionally with all teams within the Customer Care Center. This position also performs other duties and projects as needed. The Provider Support Specialist may be responsible for unique tasks or special initiatives that align with sales strategies. This position has an anticipated start date of October 30th.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers incoming phone calls from Exact Sciences Sales team and clients.
- Places outbound calls as necessary.
- Responds to voicemail and email inquiries.
- Investigates and resolves issues or problems for the sales field, providers or other internal customers.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints, identifies and escalates high priority issues to management.
- Works as a team to identify process improvements and document new procedures for growth.
- Provides support to National Accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of changes to sales policies, organizational structure and territory assignments, as well as communications on sales strategy and initiatives.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Reports to work on time and follows attendance guidelines and schedule adherence practices.
- Cross functionally works to triage issues for appropriate resolution.
- Supports the Clinical Study team for order entry, issue resolution and process improvement.
- Support for provider issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to type 35/wpm.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff through both verbal and written communications with attention to grammar and spelling.
- Possess a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with peers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
Necessary Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED, some college coursework preferred.
- Four or more years of customer service experience, preferably in the healthcare industry or sales and/or sales support experience or Exact Sciences or Cologuard product knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales or customer service environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Knowledge of contact center technology.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and focus on quality output.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously.
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
- Ability to lift and move 20-40 pounds on an occasional basis (up to 25% of time).
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach on a regular basis (standing ~50% of time; sitting ~50% of time).
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at 608-535-8841 or email email@example.com.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Senior Manager, Accounting
As Senior Manager of Accounting for Exact Science’s Finance Team, Ashley’s main responsibilities are external financial reporting, maintaining a sound internal control structure, and administering the company’s stock plans.
Back to top