Provider Support Specialist
Summary of Major Responsibilities
This position is the internal support to the Exact Sciences Sales Teams. This position works cross functionally with all teams within the Customer Care Center. This position also performs other duties and projects as needed. The Provider Support Specialist may be responsible for unique tasks or special initiatives that align with sales strategies.
We are offering a $1,000 sign on bonus for new hires!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers incoming phone calls.
- Places outbound calls as necessary.
- Responds to voicemail and email inquiries.
- Investigates and resolves issues or problems for the sales field, providers or other internal customers.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints, identifies and escalates high priority issues to management.
- Works as a team to identify process improvements and document new procedures for growth.
- Provides external support to Alternate Channels of our business.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of changes to sales policies, organizational structure and territory assignments, as well as communications on sales strategy and initiatives.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Reports to work on time and follows attendance guidelines and schedule adherence practices.
- Cross functionally works to triage issues for appropriate resolution.
- Supports the Clinical Study team for order entry, issue resolution and process improvement.
- Supports Alternate Channels as business needs arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to accurately follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to type 35/wpm.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff through both verbal and written communications with attention to grammar and spelling.
- Possess a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with peers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
Necessary Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four or more years of customer service experience, preferably in the healthcare industry or sales and/or sales support experience or Exact Sciences or Cologuard product knowledge and experience.
- Sales and/or Sales support experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales or customer service environment specialized in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Knowledge of contact center technology.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and focus on quality output.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously.
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top