Provider Support Call Quality Specialist
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Provider Support Call Quality Specialist supports Provider Support to ensure that the associates are providing the highest quality service to providers and our sales staff. This position will monitor and score phone calls and emails to make sure that quality standards are met. They will work with members of the Quality team as necessary to follow-up on positive and negative feedback and identify opportunities for improvement based on root cause analysis. They will create and provide reports to outline the amount of calls scored, total scored per PSS, individual results as well as results by team and the overall department. This position will also partner with the leaders in Provider Support to provide feedback to the associates for the interactions that are scored. This role reports to Supervisor – Provider Support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team. A minimum of 400 calls will be evaluated each month.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system (Calabrio) to compile and track performance at a team, individual and department level.
- Creates weekly and monthly reports to show the number of calls scored and average scores.
- Performs root cause analysis on missed quality goals. Develops and recommends action plans to reduce or eliminate root cause and improve operational performance.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for the Provider Support leaders.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for the Provider Support Team.
- Assists with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Reports to work on time, and follows attendance guidelines.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Ensures compliance with all Company quality procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Quality Policy and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical devices (e.g., HIPAA, Medical Device Reporting, etc.).
Necessary Education & Experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Some college course work preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Disciplined, self-motivated & reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
- Professionalism: conducts themselves in a professional manner in all interactions with members of the Exact Sciences Clinical Laboratory team, clients and associates.
- Previous work in a contact center within the health care industry is preferred but appropriate contact center experience in other fields may be considered.
- Previous work in a laboratory environment is preferred.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously.
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top