Summary of Major Responsibilities
This position is responsible for maintaining the equipment history database for both the electronic and physical records under the direction of the Senior Metrologist. The position will also assist in writing, reviewing and executing calibration procedures and may assist in managing outside calibration and maintenance vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee daily function of the equipment history database
- Coordinate maintenance and calibration schedules
- Execute and document calibration procedures
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedure
- Prepares quality record as directed by standard operating procedure
- Support and compiles with the company’s safety and environmental procedure
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail necessary in GMP environment.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including the ability to easily convey concepts and priorities as well as ability to solicit feedback and inputs.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time via car.
Necessary Education & Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in a technical or computer science field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Experience in cGMP environment strongly preferred.
- Metrology Experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Database management experience; preferably experience developing continuous improvements to database management procedures/processes.
- Demonstrated validation experience.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift and move 60 pounds on an occasional basis (up to 10% of time).
- Ability to stand, walk, bend and reach on a regular basis (standing ~25%; sitting ~75% of time).
- Ability to grasp with both hands; pinch with thumb and forefinger; turn with hand/arm; reach above shoulder height.
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously.
- Ability to operate telephone system and computer keyboard and printer.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top