Investor Relations Intern
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Corporate Communications & Investor Relations Intern will assist in the development of materials to communicate about Exact Sciences to a cross-section of external audiences, including internal team members, institutional and private investors, media, community sponsorships and government agencies. The position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for a communications, public relations or finance undergraduate to obtain hands-on public relations experience contributing to the company’s effort to convey its mission and vision to key audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research key investor-related issues in the health care, biotech and investment sectors
- Provide succinct, strongly written materials for use with investors, stakeholders and senior management
- Support the development and delivery of media relations documents including pitch emails, press releases, blog posts and op-eds
- Communicate directly with senior management ahead of key events, including internal team meetings, earnings call, public events and media activities
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Research knowledge of publicly traded companies a plus
- Enrollment towards Bachelor’s degree in public relations, finance, communications or marketing in junior or senior standing
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- May be required to lift up to 25lbs on an infrequent basis up to 20% of the time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top