Human Resources Business Partner
Summary of Major Responsibilities
This position will provide Human Resources support for the Exact Sciences commercial functions. The HR Business Partner will assist with implementing initiatives as it relates to employee engagement, employee development, policy administration, and employee relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day to day HR support and counsel to employees regarding complex employee relations issues, employee communications, and process and policy.
- Support commercial leadership development
- Partner with commercial leaders to support performance management, coaching and team building.
- Support recruitment for a variety of positions.
- Submit timely and accurate HR transactional information including transfers, promotions, terminations and organizational changes.
- Maintain current knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees (FMLA, ADA, FLSA, etc).
- Participate in the employee onboarding process including, conducting employee orientation programs, and assisting in filing and processing of enrollment forms.
- Facilitation of courses or modules for onboarding and/or training.
- Support the employee exit process.
- Sponsor or lead employee committees encouraging employee feedback (Employee Advisory committee)
- Responsible for evaluating the success of new processes and/or initiatives via employee feedback forms, surveys or focus groups.
- Assist with other responsibilities in support of key HR initiatives including employee engagement, talent development, employee communications & maintenance of employee resources on the intranet related to HR.
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care and ensure awareness of and compliance with employment regulations and laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business major, Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of professional work experience in the Human Resources function with responsibilities such as employee relations, and performance management with an hourly workforce.
- Solid understanding of regulations & compliance expectations related to recruiting and other HR practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively connect with others; approachable & viewed as a responsive resource for employees and leaders.
- Dedicated team player who is able to withstand the high demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Power Point & Excel).
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time for field rides and offsite meetings.
- Experience working with 24/7 operations
- Experience working with recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, employee development or performance management.
- Experience in a human resources role during a period of rapid business growth
- PHR certification
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Customer Care Specialist
Marco assists customers with Cologuard and guides patients through the process of using the product.
Back to top