HR Operations Specialist
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The HR Operations Specialist will contribute to the development and implementation of core HR processes, programs and best practices in order to support Exact Sciences’ strategic objectives. The HR Operations Specialist will provide functional support to the HR Operations and Talent Acquisitions teams while ensuring a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction and service. The ideal candidate believes in thinking creatively with a focus on continuously improving core process delivery tools and systems – primarily supporting onboarding & the employment life cycle and various engagement initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads cross functional projects related to HR initiatives.
- Plans and executes HR programs, including timelines and communication plans, to ensure flawless delivery.
- Continuous improvement of HR and systems processes to ensure high standards of efficiency, data accuracy, and compliance.
- Perform data entry and proactively audit HR systems to ensure the integrity of candidate and employee data.
- Manages HR Operations processes as needed, such as employee reimbursements and the employee referral program.
- Other processes, duties and assignments to occur based on business needs and further development of the HR Operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in business or technology-related field.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working with or supporting the recruitment and/or HR Operations processes in a growing company.
- Experience working with HR Systems such as iCIMS and Workday.
- Strong documentation, organization, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete goals independently.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills; desire to partner with stakeholders to improve processes.
- Experience managing HR projects.
- Knowledge of compensation processes and job description creation.
- Thorough understanding of a variety of HR processes and best practices.
- Able to identify opportunities, take initiative and think through future implications.
- Understanding of various HR applications (including Workday, ADP or similar systems) and processes to support service delivery processes across the HR team.
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional combination of strategic thinking and detail orientation.
- Strong business acumen with a focus on providing world class internal and external experience.
- Ability to run and drive routine reports to support various data needs across the team.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top