Desktop Support Engineer - Temp to Hire (6 months)
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Desktop Support Engineer is responsible for upgrading and maintaining end user devices through regular refresh intervals and projects requiring new equipment. Working with other technical resources, the Desktop Support Engineer adheres to procedures, workflows, and tools to provide exceptional support and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and deploy new laptops and desktops.
- Configure desk phones and setup phone agents.
- Track and maintain inventory of end user equipment.
- Support user moves including equipment relocation and setup.
- Provide updates on the progress of project tasks.
- Document and troubleshoot end user incidents in adherence with service level targets for response and resolution.
- Participate in Information Technology and cross functional team projects as a key resource for deploying end user devices, including computers, phones and printers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, MIS, or related field with 1+ years of experience in a technical support or an Associate’s Degree in Technology and 2+ years of experience.
- Two years of experience in a technical support role.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works independently with little oversight and direction.
- Microsoft SCCM and Windows 10 expertise.
- ITIL training and certification.
- Previous experience using ServiceNow for IT Service Management.
- Previous experience supporting remote employees.
- Previous experience in health care or biotechnology.
- Ability to work in an office setting, operate telephony devices, and a computer.
- Ability to lift computing equipment.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Customer Care Specialist
Marco assists customers with Cologuard and guides patients through the process of using the product.
Back to top