CRM Application Analyst
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The CRM Application Analyst assists in supporting commercial operations for the Exact Sciences sales force. This role is focused on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Force Automation and Administration (SFAA). This person will have experience implementing xRM/CRM based business solutions and will have an understanding of the underlying architecture of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This position is a key component of commercial operations and reports to the Commercial Operations Manager – CRM.
The CRM Application Analyst provides CRM expertise and data governance for Exact Sciences. This role is focused on the support and improvement of our current CRM system, business processes the system automates, and maintaining the integrity and accuracy of our data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with business analysts and project managers to document business need requirements and technical requirements based on functional specifications in a highly collaborative project environment.
- Translate client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reusability.
- Lead and perform the solutions architecting – utilizing best practices.
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, and application maintenance.
- Develop, test, debug, and deploy applications to meet business needs for internal stakeholders.
- Lead the transfer of functional requirements to test teams and communicate across teams to key stake holders.
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes as well as educate end-users on CRM functions and capabilities.
- Provide internal customers with timely resolution of production issues, being able to diagnose and resolve defects.
- Understand when to use out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality vs. custom coding.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services, including working in multiple entity environments.
- Work in partnership with operational partners to deploy information from that customer master into both Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Intelligence (BI) platforms
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (marketing, IT, laboratory, sales management) to establish and maintain data stewardship processes and principles
- Lead the way identifying data quality issues within the data and create efficient solutions to resolve these anomalies
- Engage subject matter experts and third party vendors to advance the development and execution of systems supporting CRM and SFAA, including external data purchases
- Assist in the design and development of processes to enhance operational excellence, including targeting and alignment updates, standard operating procedures (such as tactical plans, compliance reporting, etc), and chain of custody performance reporting for sales incentive performance results
- Enable collaborative culture and drive organization to improve customer/client satisfaction levels and responsiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability in establishing processes and procedures, including CRM/SFAA development and data stewardship/integrity
- 4-5 years of experience in developing Customer Relationship Management Systems or xRM systems using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Configuration Customization within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Proficiency with MS Excel – ability to manipulate and summarize large data sets using advanced functions and formulas
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives with excellent project planning and execution skills, including managing vendor relationships
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including the ability to easily convey concepts and priorities to peers, customers and global teams.
- Healthcare industry experience, in the field of marketing, sales, service or operations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics, Resco, MobileCRM, and/or Tableau BI
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances.
- Working knowledge of Scribe
- Visual Studio experience/Basic understanding of SQL
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Customer Care Specialist
Marco assists customers with Cologuard and guides patients through the process of using the product.
Back to top