Summary of Major Responsibilities
This position is responsible for working directly with hiring managers to develop a proactive approach to attract and retain top talent across Exact Sciences and Exact Sciences Laboratories. The Recruiter will be responsible for leading all aspects of the Talent Acquisition Process including strategy implementation, sourcing, screening and employment offer development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with hiring managers to build recruitment strategies for current and future career opportunities.
- Determines appropriate recruiting resources for sourcing, advertising, and generating pools of qualified candidates for both exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Supports and coordinates details to ensure a smooth conversion process for temp to hire positions.
- Suggests process improvement initiatives in order to ensure stakeholder (candidates, hiring managers) satisfaction & process efficiency.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Proactively sources candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities.
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Effectively partners with internal, external and internet based resources in the course of conducting employment advertising and sourcing campaigns.
- Supports and provides needed information to ensure downstream processes such as background checks, onboarding and any other new hire related task is completed effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related major, Human Resources preferred.
- 2 plus years of relevant full life cycle recruiting experience to include sourcing, interviewing, employment offer processing and onboarding stages.
- Previous staffing experience for large volume hiring initiatives and hiring classes.
- Experience in assessing & qualifying candidates, using behavioral interviewing techniques, candidate assessments and other effective tools.
- Prior experience with direct sourcing and creative candidate generation techniques as well as recruiting strategy development and implementation.
- Prior experience with iCims or other Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) will be ideal.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and external vendors.
- Dedicated team player who is able to withstand the high demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Certified LinkedIn Recruiter or similar certification.
- Combination of corporate and agency experience.
- Ability to work in an office setting, operate a telephone system, and a computer.
- Ability to travel between office locations in Madison, Wisconsin (approximately 8 mile radius).
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Customer Care Specialist
Marco assists customers with Cologuard and guides patients through the process of using the product.
Back to top