Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Contract Administrator performs a variety of administrative duties primarily related to contract lifecycle management. This position regularly interfaces with leadership team members, other employees, and third parties with whom the company interacts to gather and exchange information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate preparation and execution of contracts across all areas of the company’s business. Handle details of a highly confidential, critical, and time-sensitive nature. Record contracts in our contract lifecycle management system, implement reports and notifications (similar to docketing), coordinate contract execution, and support use of the company’s contract lifecycle management system.
- Ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Enforce compliance with contract management policies and procedures.
- Serve as internal point of contact for contract matters, including access to and use of approved templates.
- Support internal training on company contract management practices as appropriate.
- Maintain clear and complete records as well as follow procedures to comply with all elements of Exact Sciences’ Quality System and Exact Sciences’ Document Retention Policy relevant to the position.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Occasional Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform other administrative tasks as requested, including but not limited to mailing legal correspondence, supporting due diligence activities, and filing physical records.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Must be proficient in using basic software applications including Microsoft Office.
- Must have superb attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with contract management tools and software (or similar software, such as for docketing) a plus.
- Ability to interface and work effectively with all levels of the organization, vendors, customers, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously within defined timelines and prioritize when necessary.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectively connect with others; approachable & viewed as a responsive resource for employees and leaders.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree OR Associate’s degree in a field directly related to the position required.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a field related to contract management (e.g., legal assistant, paralegal, project manager).
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time.
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, etc. face-to-face, via the telephone or by email.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Customer Care Specialist
Marco assists customers with Cologuard and guides patients through the process of using the product.
Back to top