Commercial Operations Intern
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Commercial Operations Intern will assist in the execution of daily assignments supporting the entire commercial team. The position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for an engineering or science undergraduate to obtain hands-on project management, analytical, and problem solving experience in sales, marketing, and operations while contributing to the Commercial Team effort.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Analytical/Data Driven Intern
- Definitive Data scrubbing and matching up records
- Change Request Process and research providers who are linked up to non-business addresses.
- Data Clean Up
- Buildings with no Providers
- Providers no Buildings
- Incentive Comp System research and implementation
- Roster Development
- Other Data cleanup requests
- Possible process for Lab uploads
- Possible process for Title to user changes to then update the provider and building records
Project Management Intern
- Tactical and Logistical Support of the National Sales Meeting
- COE Recognition and Announcements
- All in Cards
- RSM Support
- Change Request Process and research providers who are linked up to non-business addresses
- Training Topics and Cadence
- Daptiv Updates for the team
- In Box Watch
- Intercomm support
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Enrollment towards Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or business in junior or senior standing.
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- May be required to lift up to 25lbs on an infrequent basis up to 20% of the time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top