Commercial Logistics Specialist
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Commercial Logistics Specialist provides operational support for Exact Sciences’ commercial team by managing commercial meetings and supporting logistics for field-based employees. The role reports to the Operations Manager, Logistics and Communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain oversight of logistics resources, including representative credentialing and field visit planning
- Coordinate effective on-site and off-site events, including event research, planning, execution and evaluation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (sales leadership, marketing, compliance), cross-functional teams, and external vendors to oversee the logistics and coordination of effective large-scale meetings
- Implement standard Sales Force Administration policies and procedures (new hire onboarding, travel/expense policy, promotion guidelines, etc) to ensure consistent execution
- Support the Sales Force Effectiveness team in coordinating and conducting training events
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, establish a cadence for commercial team meetings and build a collaborative culture to improve customer/client satisfaction levels
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated skills in event planning, project management, or other logistical support
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in a sales, commercial support, corporate or organizational environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives with excellent project planning and execution skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including the ability to convey concepts and priorities to peers, customers and global teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience in the field of marketing, sales, service or operations
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at 608-535-8841 or email [email protected].
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Senior Manager, Accounting
As Senior Manager of Accounting for Exact Science’s Finance Team, Ashley’s main responsibilities are external financial reporting, maintaining a sound internal control structure, and administering the company’s stock plans.
Back to top