Commercial Analytics Intern
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Commercial Analyst Intern will work within the commercial team to complete a wide range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to help to gather customer insights, identify trends/patterns and ultimately help inform strategies and tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, track and report on key performance metrics for the commercial strategy to key stakeholders.
- Liaise with other business units as needed, including (but not limited to) finance, business development, operations, sales, and marketing.
- Provide business leaders with timely and actionable data insights to better optimize territory, area, and region performance.
- Generate & manage specific commercial dashboards and reporting.
- Consult with stakeholders across the business to drive awareness and solutions as data-driven concerns are identified.
- Build and maintain forecasting tools and models that support fact-based decision making.
- Develop & monitor Return On Investment (ROI) analysis for product-related initiatives.
- Effectively compile and communicate findings to leadership or stakeholders verbally, visually and in writing.
- Perform ad hoc reporting as needed.
Mandatory Skills and Qualifications
- Strong analytical skills, business intuition, and organizational ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to operate in a cross cultural and complex matrix environment, and ability to build consensus across functions.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Tableau and other data analytics, visualization and statistics software exposure desired.
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances.
- Working towards BS/ BA degree in business, finance, management, mathematics, statistics, marketing or related field in junior or senior standing.
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, and vendors in person, via the telephone or by email.
- Ability to lift and move up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top