Client Services Representative - Temporary
- Phoenix, AZ
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Client Services Representative will provide best-in-class service to internal and external clients of Paradigm Dx. Work with a wide variety of external parties to educate them on the product and assist in the ordering process, including oncologists, nursing staff, pathology departments, and patients. Ensure that all activities are performed within confines of CAP/CLIA/HIPAA regulations and guidelines for patient safety and protection. This is a one year, onsite opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Staffing the inbound phone line and assisting the callers to the best of your ability.
- Direct callers/clients to appropriate internal staff to provide information as needed.
- Educate clients on ordering process, billing processes, pathology specimen requirements, etc.
- Coordinate logistical process for specimen shipping, to include ordering shipping kits for clients.
- Working with clients to acquire paperwork and testing specimens for PCDx testing.
- Notify clients of the status of testing, including any delays in reporting.
- Working efficiently within a variety of software and systems to create reports for internal clients and intervene to solve any potential problems.
- Work closely with the Sales team for on-boarding and maintenance of new clients.
- Quickly identify potential issues and escalate appropriately while working to solve appropriately for minimal impact to client and patient as possible. Inform direct management of any client complaints for immediate resolution.
- Correctly documents case records to clarify test orders, specimen information, physician information, and HIPAA protected patient information.
- Maintain courteous and professional working relationships with all other Paradigm colleagues.
- Abides by all Paradigm SOPs, CLIA, CAP and HIPAA regulations, and any others as instructed.
- Apply working knowledge of CLIA/CAP guidelines.
- Apply working knowledge of HIPAA as it relates to client communications.
- Support the Sales and Marketing staff efforts in recruitment and retention of clients as needed.
- Supports data entry and data quality control efforts.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
- Location includes work from home and onsite at lab location.
- Performs other duties as directed by Leadership Team.
- Requires the ability to work independently and makes decisions.
- Speak clearly, read and write in English, sit for long periods.
- Ability to coordinate information and activities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet critical deadlines, customer service oriented, and projects a positive interaction with outside agencies.
- Use of computer, and or telephone for long periods of time may be necessary.
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary.
- Considerable periods of time may be spent concentrating and or analyzing data.
- At times, stress may be experienced.
- Some lifting (greater than 25 pounds) may be necessary.
- May be exposed to hazardous materials, tissue specimens and instruments with moving parts, lasers, heating and freezing elements, and high-speed centrifugation.
- Ability to demonstrate effective/ friendly communication over phone.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3+ years of experience in a client or public-facing role.
- Proficient in the use of various office equipment and software, to include: computer, laser printer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, fax machine, general office and specialized software, and general office equipment.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Successful completion of related college coursework.
- Prior clinical experience.
- Prior medical billing experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top