Call Quality Specialist
- Madison, WI
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Call Quality Specialist supports Patient Support to ensure that the associates are providing the highest quality service to patients, providers and the general public. This position will monitor and score phone calls to make sure that quality standards are met. They will work with members of the Quality team as necessary to follow-up on positive and negative feedback and identify opportunities for improvement based on root cause analysis. They will create and provide reports to outline the amount of calls scored, total scored per CCA/CCS, individual results as well as results by team and the overall department. This position will also partner with the leaders in the Contact Center to provide feedback to the associates for the interactions that are scored.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to the management team. A minimum of 400 calls will be evaluated each month.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system (Calabrio) to compile and track performance at a team, individual and department level.
- Creates weekly and monthly reports to show the number of calls scored and average scores.
- Performs root cause analysis on missed quality goals. Develops and recommends action plans to reduce or eliminate root cause and improve operational performance.
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for the Contact Center leaders.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for the Customer Care Center.
- Performs all job duties according to Customer Care Center policies and procedures.
- Assists with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Conducts all assigned job duties in a timely and productive manner.
- Excellent presentation and persuasive skills.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and work effectively in a diverse environment.
- Disciplined, self-motivated, and reliable; able to stay focused on a task and work independently; motivated to perform quality work; diligent about arriving to work on time and completing tasks that are assigned in a timely manner.
- Possesses a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to changing workload and circumstances effectively; able to respond to new information quickly.
- Conducts self in a professional manner in all interactions with members of the Exact Sciences Clinical Laboratory team, clients, and associates.
- Stays current with relevant guidelines and policies for medical devices (e.g., HIPAA, Medical Device Reporting, etc.).
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- You will be required to successfully complete an assessment showing understanding of Exact Sciences Epic processes necessary to the job functions with a score of 80% or higher. Exact Sciences will make a reasonable accommodation available, if necessary, to assist an employee with a disability to satisfy this requirement.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 3+ years of progressive experience in project, process, or people leadership.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- 1+ years previous work in a contact center within the health care industry is preferred but appropriate contact center experience in other fields may be considered.
- 1+ years previous work in a laboratory environment is preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top