Business Development Intern
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Business Development Intern will work with the Business Development Team. The position is intended to be a full-time opportunity for a business or finance undergraduate to obtain hands-on experience in financial research and business development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research companies in competitive landscape and provide report out to key personnel within the organization
- Conduct secondary market research on current and future competitors and industry trends
- Assist with research regarding Cologuard and Exact Sciences
- Help analyze data for meaningful take-aways that can inform strategy
- Build and analyze financial models as directed
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Enrollment towards Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics in junior or senior standing
- 3.5 GPA or higher
- May be required to lift up to 25lbs on an infrequent basis up to 20% of the time.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Back to top