Application Training Analyst
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Application Training Analyst is responsible for developing and facilitating end user training for enterprise applications. Working with other technical resources, this position consults with the business to determine learning needs and gaps to deliver appropriate learning solutions that meet business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with stakeholders to identify business training gaps and facilitate and deliver effective learning tools for enterprise applications.
- Develops, implements and coordinates curricula, knowledge articles, user guides, online courses, workshops and classroom training.
- Promotes best practices through end user communication, and direct assistance.
- Determines meaningful metrics to assess the effectiveness of training initiatives.
- Serves as a bridge or concierge between support, business analysts, project managers, and power users to identify new training needs brought by new projects or IT service changes.
- Stays current on learning practices and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, MIS, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in a training role including classroom training.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Works independently with little oversight and direction.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Expertise in Commercial Off-The-Shelf systems, particularly EFSS and Content Services.
- Experience with Box.com, ServiceNow, SAP, OnBase, preferred
- Ability to work in an office setting, operate telephony devices, and a computer.
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
Customer Care Specialist
Marco assists customers with Cologuard and guides patients through the process of using the product.
Back to top