Analyst, Commercial Operations
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Analyst, Commercial Operations will work within the commercial team to complete a wide range of quantitative and qualitative analyses to help to gather customer insights, identify trends/patterns and ultimately help inform strategies and tactics. This role will have exposure to senior management through communication of findings and the evaluation and implementation of strategies. The position reports to the Manager, Commercial Insights & Forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, track and report on key performance metrics for the commercial strategy to key stakeholders.
- Liaise with other business units as needed, including (but not limited to) finance, business development, operations, sales, and marketing.
- Provide business leaders with timely and actionable data insights to better optimize territory, area, and region performance.
- Generate & manage specific commercial dashboards and reporting.
- Consult with stakeholders across the business to drive awareness and solutions as data-driven concerns are identified.
- Build and maintain forecasting tools and models that support fact-based decision making.
- Develop & monitor Return On Investment (ROI) analysis for product-related initiatives.
- Effectively compile and communicate findings to leadership or stakeholders verbally, visually and in writing.
- Perform ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, finance, mathematics, statistics, marketing or related field with an excellent record of academic achievement
- At least two year of business experience
- Strong analytical skills, business intuition, and organizational ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to operate in a cross cultural and complex matrix environment, and ability to build consensus across functions
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances.
- Past experience with data analytics, particularly with software such as Tableau
- Experience writing computer code (e.g. VBA, SQL, C++, Java, etc.)
- Ability to work in an office setting, operate a telephone system, and a computer
Exact Sciences is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. The Company’s affirmative action program is available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.
Meet Some of Exact Sciences's Employees
As a research scientist on the Product Development Team, Brenda’s core responsibilities revolve around new pipeline projects and process improvements to Exact Sciences’ Cologuard tests.
Back to top