The Everyday Health Group (EHG) is a recognized leader in patient and provider education and services attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 890,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians. Our mission is to drive better clinical and health outcomes through decision-making informed by highly relevant information, data, and analytics. We empower healthcare providers, consumers and payers with trusted content and services delivered through Everyday Health Group's world-class brands.
Everyday Health Group is a division of Ziff Davis . (NASDAQ: ZD), and is headquartered in New York City.
- 2+ years of experience in SEO
- Strong knowledge of SEO Tools (keyword tools, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Moz, Ahref etc)
- Experience in working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Good command over written and spoken English language.
- Experience of handling high traffic websites.
- Perform site specific keyword research, competitive analysis and detailed technical audit of websites.
- Fluency in SEO core elements including on- page and off- page tactics, site- navigation optimization, internal linking, URL structure, metadata, headers, page templates, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, structured data tags, etc.
- Deep understanding of Google Algorithm as well as current and historical search engine optimizations best practices.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend best practices. Strong Knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS, etc
- Providing recommendations and execute - content development and on-page suggestions in coordination with SEO goals
- Understand the industry best practices and follow the same to identify On- Page & Off Page Optimization opportunities
- Developing and implementing link building campaigns.
- Proficient in reporting, handy with spreadsheets, MS Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Well organized, dependable, efficient and detail oriented.