Everyday Health Pregnancy & Parenting division is seeking a Sales Planner/Account Coordinator to support the Client Success Management team in all aspects of sales planning.
In an energetic, fast-paced environment, this role is highly collaborative and will work closely with Client Success, Sales, Sales Development, Ad Operations, Edit, and Marketing to ensure advertising campaigns are produced efficiently for customers.
Sales Planners/Account Coordinators will provide support to Sales, Sales Planning, and Client Success Managers for campaign initiatives including but not limited to media planning, inventory reservations, pricing, post-sale screenshots. This role will provide an excellent foundation for professional growth, with an opportunity for career progression.
- Provide pre-sale support to Sales Directors and Client Success Managers by leading creation of media plans, including intra-department coordination, pulling of inventory avails and pricing.
- Heavy use of order management system including but not limited to inventory availability, targeting segments and sponsorship packages.
- Assist in providing proof of campaign implementation screenshots in power point decks.
- Manage upkeep of critical internal tools such as email reservation systems, sponsorships, and branded content.
- Participate in pre-sales ideation in response to RFPs.
- Maintain campaign reporting and support CSMs in analyzing performance data to share with clients.
- One to two years of digital advertising/sales planning experience within a sales organization
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in systems including Salesforce, order management systems (ideally Placements.io but not mandatory), G Suite, Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail, stellar organizational skills, solid communication, and analytical skills