Contract: Full time, Permanent
EverQuote's mission is to empower customers to better protect life's most important assets - their family, property, and future.
At its heart EverQuote is a technology company. Our goal is to become the world's largest online source of insurance policies for customers across the globe by using data and technology to make insurance simpler, more affordable and personalized.
At EverQuote NI we work with the latest and greatest technologies, we offer incredible learning and development opportunities, we value the diversity of our people and invest in outstanding career progression and unrivalled flexibility and work/life balance.
About the Role
EverQuote NI is seeking a Software Engineer to join our growing team! In this role you will be an important member of the team and you will be instrumental in the design and delivery of key business applications and solutions. You will have input in architecture decision making within the team and you will ensure we build scalable, performant, easy to maintain and cost optimised solutions. You will be joining a team of talented, collaborative engineers eager to grow and deliver.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and delivery of key business applications and solutions.
- Input into Architecture decision making
- Adhere to our Software Development processes whilst improving our Engineering culture by identifying and addressing inefficiencies in our processes
- Proactively engage with cross functional stakeholders including Product Managers and Architecture team.
Skills we are interested in:
- Programming languages such as Java, Python, Go
- UI development experience (React, etc)
- Engineering systems/applications at scale
- Cloud native services (AWS)
- Microservice based architecture
EverQuote can offer you:
- The opportunity to join a world leading team of experts striving to redefine an industry with data and technology at its heart.
- An inclusive environment designed to develop your interests and passions while learning and achieving your goals
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus plan
- Flexible work environment
- Work From Home Allowance
- 30 days annual leave plus 4 stats.
- Pension plan
- Group Benefit Scheme - Private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance for you and your family
- Enhanced parental leave
- CSR and Social Events
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
EverQuote NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender, (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age of disability.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as women are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from women. All appointments will be made on merit.
Applicants should note Everquote NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from working with EverQuote NI Limited. Relevant policies included below.