The Senior Analyst will be responsible for driving forward the performance, and operations of EverQuote’s most critical high priority projects. This person will leverage the wealth of data the business generates to identify opportunities, develop real-time reporting, improve experiences, identify and fill gaps in operational metrics and analytical frameworks
This person will be responsible for identifying issues and opportunities throughout our different vertical funnels, from traffic acquisition, to site conversion to auction dynamics to partner needs and more! The role will include strategy & collaboration related to online consumer acquisition, retention, marketing, product development & business development.
- Assist in crafting a comprehensive quantitative marketing strategy
- Drive towards financial goals by ensuring key milestones are met
- Work across online marketing channels including, but not limited to: paid search, display & email
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in analytics, engineering, business development and executive leadership to meet business objectives
- Work closely with sales, product, traffic, and engineering teams to ensure alignment and success in cross-functional initiatives
- Own and drive independent and cross functional analysis projects.
- Exceptional analytical skill and comfort with making data-driven decisions
- A deep interest in online consumer behavior
- Proficient with data analysis tools, common examples: SQL, Tableau, Snowflake
- Hungry to work hard, learn fast, and be a key business leader
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience designing and executing A/B tests
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess a ‘figure it out & get it done’ mentality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of producing reliable and regular reporting dashboards/presentations
- Cross-functional project management experience
- Machine learning a plus
- 3-5 years previous experience in an analytically rigorous role
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Back to top