EverQuote Customer Success Associate
The Customer Success Associate is an essential part of the Customer Success organization. You will be an integral part of our Customer Success team and will be tasked with thinking critically and creatively about how to best support our clients to drive their business success with our support. You will work closely with our internal Customer Success teams by helping to assist Customer Success Managers and Business Consultants to drive revenue for our mid market and strategic account teams, as well as provide direct support to our customer base. Your success is defined by the retention of your customer base as well as your contribution to account growth within the Agency business.
- Handle inbound calls and emails, building and maintaining strong relationships with our client base.
- Respond to inbound client inquiries for user support while providing best in class service to our Agents.
- Interact directly with our customers to answer questions, resolve issues quickly, offer product education, provide qualitative and quantitative feedback for our CS, Sales, and Product Teams, and aid in our efforts to retain our customers.
- Someone who starts every single day with energy and enthusiasm.
- Customer centric. You know what’s right for our customers and our company and will lobby to ensure both needs are met - even if it means digging deep to find creative solutions.
- You love to solve problems, and don’t shy away from challenging conversations with customers.
- Respectful of the trust our customers place in EverQuote's products and brand. You value your integrity as a professional.
- Adaptable! You enjoy the flexibility and challenges that come with a script free environment.
- Excited to work for an award-winning technology company that is a pioneer in the insurance tech space.
- Continuously learning. You thrive on the opportunity to continually grow and improve. You are not only receptive to feedback, but you actively seek it, and look for ways to implement it.
- You are excited about a path forward within our Customer Success organization.
- You thrive working in a distributed/remote environment.
- It’s certainly not mandatory, but we do appreciate any relevant experience in a customer support environment.
- Experience using customer support software such as Zendesk or Salesforce a huge plus.
- Ability to take 40+ calls a day.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A passion for helping people succeed, including your peers, combined with a competitive edge and positive attitude.
- Tenacity is key, as well as a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Experience working on a team and the ability and desire to collaborate effectively.
- Having recently become a publicly traded company, and one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, the sky is the limit.
- Our company is profitable & established. A “startup culture” without “startup anxiety.”
- We employ completely data-driven decision-making
- We encourage creative thinking, independent responsibilities for business results & team collaboration
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, a best in class benefits package including health/dental, 401k with match, equity, unlimited PTO, as well as a flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are parents, musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more.
"EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online."