Vice President of Product
As VP of Product at Evernote, you’ll define and own the overall product vision and drive a roadmap for one of the best loved, and most popular productivity brands in the world. With 225 million registered users, creating more than 8 billion notes, your strategy will be crafted to help individuals and groups all over the world remember everything, transform ideas into action, and succeed together.
This is a key leadership position at Evernote, reporting to the SVP of Product & Marketing. The role involves defining a creative, visionary, cross-functional strategy for our products, in collaboration with Marketing, Analytics, Design, Engineering, and other functions to accomplish meaningful customer and business goals through our product lines.
- You will define and communicate the product strategy and roadmap for Evernote. As part of this, you will develop and maintain deep domain knowledge about individual productivity and team collaboration, related to information management.
- You will lead and facilitate the efficient execution of ongoing planning for all products, in alignment with the product strategy.
- You will stay intimately connected to our customers by continually learning about them and engaging with them through a variety of methods, including user research, focus groups, usage analytics, sales calls, etc.
- You will craft requirements for new features and offerings based on business impact, customer demand and proven thought leadership.
- You will collaborate with a diverse, multi-functional team to deliver regular, impactful updates to Evernote products, from conception to launch (understand business needs, prioritize features, create PRDs, plan the release, etc.)
- You will work cross-functionally with an incredible team, along with various top-tier external partners, to ensure an extraordinary ‘whole product’ Evernote experience.
- You will manage discipline around measurement and reporting of success, including Key Performance Indicators, for each product offering.
Experience & skills:
- Extensive experience with SaaS products. Domain expertise with software productivity tools preferred, but not required.
- Experience and track record initiating, managing and driving new rapid-growth products.
- Proven experience making fact based decisions to drive product enhancements through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing.
- Strong technical background, as you will contribute to technical vision.
- Articulate, persuasive, and confident while able to listen and incorporate different perspectives to balance competing goals.
- Ability to lead projects and establish effective working relationships across a complex and matrixed organization with multiple geographies.
- Passion for building beautifully crafted, creative experiences – incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design.
- Experience hiring, leading and mentoring a group of product managers.
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field, or equivalent practical experience
Back to top