Staff Mobile Engineer - React Native
Evernote is a place for individuals and teams to assemble, nurture, and share ideas in any form. We’ve assembled an incredibly hardworking, diverse, and high-energy team to build products that impact the lives of millions of people around the world. Our employees enjoy access to the best tools available, an open and collaborative work environment, and end each day knowing that they’ve made a tangible impact.
I’m The Evernote app is available across platforms on desktop, mobile, or on the web, meaning your ideas are always with you, always accessible, and always in sync. We believe that no idea is too big to lead or too small to matter, and continually develop a service and reputation based on innovation and trust.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, build and architect new customer-facing features using React Native and Native technologies.
- Write clean and reusable code.
What you’ve done
- Had eight or more years of experience as a software engineer.
- Have deep knowledge of native iOS or Android development.
- Have experience writing testable code and unit tests.
- Earned the equivalent of a US Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science from an accredited university or gained equivalent experience.
Who you are
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- You work comfortably with people in different time zones.
- You have ambitious determination to complete tasks.
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve.
- Experience with Redux on React or React Native apps.
- Experience with MVVM/ MVP.
- Experience with various testing patterns.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Evernote. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global Evernote Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top