Software Engineer - Mobile
Evernote is a place for individuals and teams to assemble, nurture, and share ideas in any form.
We’ve assembled an incredibly talented, diverse, and spirited team to build products that impact the lives of millions of people around the world. Our employees enjoy access to the best tools available, an open and collaborative work environment, and end each day knowing that they’ve made a tangible impact.
The Evernote app is available across platforms on desktop, mobile, or on the web, meaning your ideas are always with you, always accessible, and always in sync. We believe that no idea is too big to lead or too small to matter, and continually develop a service and reputation based on innovation and trust.
What you'll do:
- Work as part of a small, supercharged team
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, build and architect new customer-facing features.
- Write clean and reusable code
What you’ve done:
- Five years of experience working in similar positions. If you have something you have built in mobile, we'd like to see it working.
- Some experience building mobile apps in React Native. Deeper knowledge of iOS development with ObjC/Swift and Java development on Android is a big plus.
Who you are:
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code
- You are fluent in written and oral English
- You work comfortably with people in different time zones
- You have self-driven determination to complete tasks
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve
We have positions for mid and senior levels.
Please upload your resume in English, otherwise we can't review it.
Back to top