Senior Software Engineer, Service Backend
About the team
We aspire not only to make people more successful by using technology to improve their thinking but also to build an incredible company while doing so. As an engineer on Evernote’s Service Back End team you’ll design, build and scale the core infrastructure and services that power Evernote. We work to ensure that the over 200 million users who rely on Evernote have fast, reliable, secure access to their notes.
What you'll do
- Work as part of a small, super charged team coding in Java
- Architect and build services to power new Evernote features
- Build and improve our new Kubernetes-based service deployment fabric
- You will collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, build and architect new customer-facing features.
- Ability to write clean an reusable code
What you’ve done
- Designed and built scalable distributed systems
- Debugged and fixed hard problems in scalable distributed systems
- Earned a BS or MS in Computer Science or gained equivalent experience
- We are looking for an expert backend engineer
- You are committed to writing reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code
- You work well with teams and help those around you improve
- You Demonstrate self-motivation to work independently and collaboratively
Meet Some of Evernote's Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Jared leads the Growth Engineering Team, building out the data, communications, and payment systems to help users get the most value out of Evernote.
Back to top