Senior Product Manager, Growth
The Growth team is a highly effective and influential team within Evernote, partnering closely with other teams to make Evernote better every single day. We are looking for a Product manager to grow our consumer subscription business. With a team of dedicated cross-functional resources, we are able to maximize value delivered to both the customer and to the business by shipping quickly, learning, and iterating with A/B testing while we gather insights that inform the broader product roadmap and strategy.
What you'll do:
You will lead initiatives to help us understand how our millions of consumers value our product, to improve our paid consumer subscription offerings, to minimize friction and increase customer delight. You will:
- Lead an agile scrum team to design and ship A/B tests that help our customers find value in Evernote, rapidly iterating on your findings and insights in order to grow consumer revenue.
- Analyze A/B test results and dig through mounds of other qualitative and quantitative data to create specific actionable objectives and strategies.
- Develop and maintain expert domain knowledge of the customer and business drivers. Answer the questions: what do our users need, what will our customers want?
- Work closely with other product managers and external partners to create a great ‘whole product’ experience for Evernote
- You have a great track record of driving product enhancements through data-driven decision-making, incorporating user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- You are articulate, persuasive while able to listen and incorporate diverse perspectives and balance competing goals
- You have a real passion for building beautifully crafted experiences – attention to detail in language, usability and design
- You can independently drive initiatives forward end-to-end
- You have 5+ years of product management experience. Additional experience in non-product roles like software engineering, marketing, consulting, data science or analytics are a plus.
Meet Some of Evernote's Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Jared leads the Growth Engineering Team, building out the data, communications, and payment systems to help users get the most value out of Evernote.
Back to top