Senior Front-End Web Developer
About the Role:
Evernote's websites inspire and motivate millions of people to improve their personal and professional lives with the apps and products we build. You will be working closely with designers, developers, content editors, and video producers to help create these critical web experiences.
- Own front end development for all of our public websites
- Set standards for other developers to follow
- Work collaboratively with designers to create beautiful webpages with an extreme attention to detail
- Continuously evaluate and incorporate latest web technologies
- Write bulletproof HTML and CSS that can support a website that is translated into 20+ languages
- Optimize for better performance across all the browsers, regions and languages we support
- Visual implementation and reviews of pages to make sure every detail is correct
- Enriching user experiences through the implementation of designs
- 5-8 years of agency or corporate experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, etc.
- Experience with GIT and Subversion
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Well-versed in modern web standards and best practices
- Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers while maintaining a consistent experience
- A consistent desire to experiment with new technologies
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work
- An understanding of current trends and advancements on the web
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Expereince with Google analytics
- Experience with Crownepeak CMS is a plus
Please include a portfolio or links to examples of your work.
Meet Some of Evernote's Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Jared leads the Growth Engineering Team, building out the data, communications, and payment systems to help users get the most value out of Evernote.
Back to top