About The Role:
Evernote aspires not only to make people more successful by using technology to enhance their thinking, but also to build an incredible company while doing it. We are growing a sales team to bring Evernote Business to companies who want to make their employees and teams more productive. This role will help lay the foundation for our sales team to drive growth by building a scalable sales operations function.
Evernote Business team seeks to continuously improve our interactions with potential, new, and existing Evernote Business customers. We’re looking for a team member to help run Salesforce.com and support sales operations in running like a well-oiled machine. This is a great opportunity for someone with basic Salesforce administration experience that is really looking to grow their career. This role will be located in Evernote’s Austin Texas office.
- Salesforce Administration
- Serve as junior Salesforce administrator reporting in to senior Salesforce administrator for an org with 80 users
- Create and manage custom field / objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts, triggers, and third-party integrations
- Create and maintain reports for key business drivers to improve retention and reduce customer churn
- Train users on how to build, use and interpret reports
- Enthusiastically monitor Salesforce data quality
- Maintain Lead routing logic for a growing sales and marketing team
- Use Salesforce data to verify monthly sales compensation reports
- Work with sales operations to support overall sales strategies designed to achieve business goals
- Assist in tracking of quota attainment
- License provisioning for third party application Sales tools
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain consistent, correct data across multiple systems
- Ability to work with colleagues to turn business information needs into metrics and reports
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Organized and process oriented
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in undefined or changing environments
- Basic Excel and Google Sheets experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud Certification preferred
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Administration 6 months minimum experience
- Experience working with sales and/or support systems
- Experience working on metrics and reporting in a sales environment
- Bachelor's’ Degree or 5 years of work experience.
Meet Some of Evernote's Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Jared leads the Growth Engineering Team, building out the data, communications, and payment systems to help users get the most value out of Evernote.
Back to top