Customer Support Representative (Full Time, 6 months)
Evernote Customer Support is looking for a full time contractor for 6 months to improve our Customer experience. You will be on the front lines, interacting with our customers every day and working collaboratively with other support team members. This is a great entry level opportunity to gain experience within a growing SaaS company and understand the fundamentals of Support.
- Provide an excellent customer experience through high quality communication and interactions
- Respond and resolve specific customer issues via email and phone
- Must be willing to work Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Excellent writing skills with an articulate, conversational style
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, new college graduates are encouraged to apply
- 1+ years working in customer support or professional work experience
- Ideal applicants are existing Evernote users who use the product regularly
Meet Some of Evernote's Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Jared leads the Growth Engineering Team, building out the data, communications, and payment systems to help users get the most value out of Evernote.
Back to top