Senior Product Manager - Survey & Assessment Platform
EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified over 16 million learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Own and lead EVERFI’s Survey & Assessment Platform product (EvaluFi). The successful candidate has a deep understanding of building SaaS survey tools for user bases at scale. EVERFI Product Managers are technical, SaaS oriented B2B experts. They are at the intersection of customer needs and business financial and strategic goals.
- Work with other stakeholders to define product vision, initial features & functionality and long-term roadmap.
- Lead in the creation of, and be responsible for delivering and presenting product plans, beginning with lists of requirements, and use cases, and iterating through successively higher fidelity prototypes.
- Partner with UX and UI design team to develop well thought out designs that solve customer and business problems.
- Define and analyze key metrics that measure the success of initiatives and inform product and business decision-making.
- Conduct research to identify new actionable opportunities that will drive our platform strategy.
- Gather and synthesize information from customers, sales and support teams, and others for identifying unsolved customer problems.
Your inputs are discussions with company leadership and various stakeholders, lots of industry-related reading, and product metrics
Your deliverables are:
- Products and feature planning (roadmaps)
- Specifications and other documents that can be leveraged by Engineering, Customer Support, and others Everfi communities
- An evolving set of metrics and product iteration arising from their continual analysis
- Presentations and demos that illustrate both how our new products work AND how they support the strategic goals of the business
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience including development and/or launch of large-scale, complex products
- Experience with building survey and assessment tools
- Knowledge of modern trends, tools and approaches to collection and visualization
- Competitive base salary, 401k plan with company match, and equity plan
- Flexible paid time off program
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and a great office in Georgetown
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top