Senior Manager Marketing & Demand Generation
EVERFI, Inc. is the leading education technology company that provides learners of all ages education for the real world, through innovative and scalable digital learning. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners in critical skill areas. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, TPG Growth, and The Rise Fund. The EVERFI Education Network powers thousands of partners in their education initiatives, such as The White House, NFL and MLB, Pharrell Williams, and many more. Our team consists of passionate employees across the US and Canada who thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
EVERFI is seeking a Senior Manager of Marketing & Demand Generation with a proven track record of building and executing demand generation marketing strategies in a B2B environment. This person will be responsible for successful execution of marketing campaigns that result in revenue for EVERFI.
- Design and own the lead generation strategies -- SEO, content marketing, email, and paid advertising -- as well as field, direct mail, and outbound marketing strategies.
- Manage a discrete demand generation team across various marketing channels.
- Work with cross-functional groups including (but not limited to) inside and outside sales, marketing, product and strategy teams to develop tactics that drive qualified leads resulting in revenue.
- Build a best-in-class relationship with Sales Management, including SLA for lead follow up, transparency on metrics, and more.
- Own all lead generation aspects of web properties in coordination with the Corporate Marketing Team to optimize our owned web properties for inbound marketing lead generation, SEO and conversion.
- Analyze results, report up those observations to executive leadership and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Coordinate closely with the Sales Development team to ensure timely follow-up and well-qualified leads are delivered to outside sales.
- Work with Product Marketing to develop messaging for go-to-market across new products and networks.
- Identify growth opportunities across and outside of our total addressable market.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience building and managing multi-channel marketing teams
- Proven track record of building successful lead generation and funnel management; strong accountability for generating pipeline/revenue -- not just leads
- Proven track record of being the hardest worker in the room
- Proven track record of balancing priorities (and choosing the right ones)
- Curious mind and a “growth mindset” with everything you do
- An understanding of SEM best practices including SEO and PPC
- An ability to report success of inbound campaigns and strategies to internal stakeholders including C-Level management
- Strong analytical skills, incredible attention to detail and an ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Extensive experience with Marketo and SalesForce
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- SiriusDecisions, HubSpot, etc. certifications a plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial background a plus
- Competitive base salary, 401k program with company match, and company equity plan
- Excellent healthcare coverage and flexible paid time off program
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
- Casual work environment and great office locations
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Back to top